Thursday, April 19, 2012

ChatThrottleLib not showing in Addons

I am sick of WoW's official, unhelpful forums. So I come to worldofwar.net for help. So I'm going to copypasta what I said in there;

I've disabled my addons due to some strange hard locks I've been getting since March 2nd, thinking "it has to be one of my addons!", and now for some reason, ChatThrottleLib no longer appears in my list.

It's purpose is for PartyQuests, an old addon that came with Cosmos.

I have removed the addon, and installed it again, and it still doesn't show up. And I have it installed correctly.

Now, I did a search of my WoW folder, and I notice ChatThrottleLib is listed in Auctioneer's "Auc-Advanced" folder. Maybe that ChatThrottleLib is embedded in Auctioneer, but PartyQuests is going to say "Durr I need it in the Addons list for me to work!"

Also, I'm using XP Home (SP3).|||Well I "fixed" it. It's not called "ChatThottleLib", it's called "Lib: ChatThrottleLib".

Selected it and PartyQuests is now active in the Addons list.|||Hooray for the friendly forums!

You posted you question here and bah - you got your answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment