Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to use KG-panels ?

Hello a while back i had a try of using KG-panels...

But i still could not figure out for the life of me what to do the info on the actuall addon is a little vague to say the least especially to someone who has never dealt with something like this before.

(i did read the info on the actuall config)

I have not re-downloaded it yet...

Really what im asking for is a dummy's guide to the addon as i was utterly stumped !

all im after realy is just a border for my action bars nothing fancy (yet) just something to get me on my way.

(maybe there is a simillar type addon you could suggest?)

C'mon guy's help me out here please

Cheer's|||Ok i have finally found some tutorial's for the addon...

Thank's any way !|||Hey forgot to add where i found the tutorial's...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cychow

Man they helped me allot lol after watching them once or twice

i had no problems in adding art :D

No comments:

Post a Comment