Saturday, April 21, 2012

How do I make an Mod pack for Guild and Personal use

I would Like to know how I would make an Mod package Using My Defualt UI.



My Defualt UI
|||just zip up your Interface and WTF folders upload somewhere.|||Quote:








just zip up your Interface and WTF folders upload somewhere.




Yeah but for this website. There is no option to upload to an mod pack section only author mods.



my Mod size is 71.6 MB|||Quote:








just zip up your Interface and WTF folders upload somewhere.




You might want to add people would like to edit out their account names and character/realm names.|||Does your guild have a website? If so, post it there.|||Quote:








You might want to add people would like to edit out their account names and character/realm names.




Yeah I know how to edit the WTF folder and account.wtf files. Im thinking of setting up proflies for diffrent Resoultions and Class levels. Since I don't have all level 80's I might use an private server to setup my action bars with the spells and have profiles saved so the user can import the profiles for my UI. I changed my UI an bit Recently. I think I'm likening this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment