Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Need some macro help

I have a macro that casts Shield Block (SB) then Shiled Slam (SS)

The goal is to ensure that I have SB up whenever it is off cooldown - thereby maximising my SS damage while tanking.

Problem is, if SB is on cooldown I get that annoying 'that's not ready' feedbcak - which gets real annoying real quick.

Is there any way I can make the casting a conditional, ie

if SB is on cooldown cast SS if not cast SB

I looked at wowwiki but I cant see any conditionals that would work - I tried [Shield Block Aura] and it wasnt recognised.

Any suggestions would be welcome.|||Blizzard wants YOU to make decisions which spells to cast, not your macros.|||what you want is not possible.|||#show Shield Slam

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0

/cast shield block

/cast shield slam

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

/script UIErrorsFrame:Show()

/console Sound_EnableSFX 1|||Thanks all,

after posting the OP, I found that what you all say in that Blizz dont want players delegating control to macros.

Clavina has, I think, hit the nail on the head in that it looks like that macro will stop the annoying 'you cant do that' voice each time.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment