Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quick Question

Do you post queries for help on mod creation errors in this forum or the associated sub forum that very few people go into?

My bad I just read the FAQ's. I thought that putting in mod help requests went into the development forum not this one.|||Quote:








Do you post queries for help on mod creation errors in this forum or the associated sub forum that very few people go into?

My bad I just read the FAQ's. I thought that putting in mod help requests went into the development forum not this one.




Just post it here, IMO.

It will get moved if it is out of place.

Good luck!|||Quote:








Just post it here, IMO.

It will get moved if it is out of place.

Good luck!




Thanks for letting me know. I can use all the luck I can get for this place and hopefully get my problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment