Thursday, April 19, 2012

Replacement for Beql?

I've tried keql, and it doesn't work properly either. I've tried editing the lua coding of beql via the comments on the curse project page of beql.

Right now I'm using Carbonite Free for quest tracking, but it's really a lot more than I want. All I want is a two-panel questlog with dynamic tracker like Beql has. I also used the achievement tracker from time to time. I used the auto quest turn in feature as well as the quest complete sound (Peon Sound Affect)

I get all of this with carbonite, but I don't want all the extra stuff that comes with it. I don't need new social interface it tries to impose, I don't want it to point me in the right direction of where I'm supposed to go to do my quest. I don't need the Map or minimap support, it's just too much.

So, with that being said, does anybody know of a replacement for Beql?|||Doublewide will give you the 2 panes. not sure about the other bits|||Thanks, I'll check it out

EDIT: Yeah, that's out of date too|||Still works for me|||might wanna give Quest Guru a try.|||Thanks loth, that seems to be exactly what I want. I don't know why I couldn't find it before though.|||nps mate have fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment