Thursday, April 19, 2012

Addon folder Missing?

Hello I use a Mac OS X 10.4.8 and just was wondering if there is suppose to be an addon folder inside the interface folder and if so, why is it missing? I wanted to downloads some addons but can I just put them in the interface folder? Can I make an Addon folder and put them in there?

Thanks

Spiritreaper|||I'm not sure why it's missing, but yes you can just create a folder named AddOns and move/extract them to there. If you just put them in the Interface folder you won't have them ingame.|||Thanks|||i'm having this problem too....i have instaled the new patch(3.0.9) and i can't put any addons because i don't have a folder...the interesting part is that i don't have a "interface" folder neither....i do have a interface folder but it is placed in "data" and it doesn't contain a "addons" folder. i tried to make one but it doesn't work... i use windows xp...can anybody help?

No comments:

Post a Comment