Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ignore list gone?

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this, but here goes. I used to be able to access my Ignore list and periodically edit it to remove people I either wanted to be in touch with or that I thought I would not encounter again. Now I can't find an Ignore list and I'm not sure if this is because I have the full version of Carbonite installed (it gives you a whole different array of lists of people) or if it vanished with 3.1. Is it no longer accessible? Is there no way you can now opt to 'un-ignore' someone?|||My ignore list is still here (under Social, friends, tab at the top) but I've noticed it's only got 2 gold spammers in it. I think the ignore lists must have been reset during patch 3.1 :)|||Quote:








My ignore list is still here (under Social, friends, tab at the top) but I've noticed it's only got 2 gold spammers in it. I think the ignore lists must have been reset during patch 3.1 :)




Silly me. Ha ha. Of course, now the Ignore list is a part of 'Pals'. Yep. Makes masses of good sense, doesn't it? Those you ignore are pals. But thanks for the help.|||It's always been there.|||Quote:








It's always been there.




Odd - mine wasn't. An addon, maybe? Anyhow, got it now and deleted a number of people of whom I can't even remember who they were or why I put them in there. Trade Channel, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment