Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for AddOn: Hiding Chatframe when in Party/raid?!

Greetings all.

I have been through loads of different chat addons and can't find the one thing I am looking for!

At the moment I have my combatlog at the bottomright of my screen and move it away manually when I join a group.

I am looking for an addon that enables me to hide a chatframe depending on whether I am in a group or not.



Anything that can help me out there?

Thanks.|||I do not know of an addon that does this... however, I am curious as to why you want to. Often times, when I'm in a group, i look at my combatlog to figure things out (IE, why I got instagibbed in mimiron so I can answer the RL)|||Well. I got more then one chat window open when I solo.

So just need the space of one of them to show the groups Unit Frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment