Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Name Eludes Me

Ok, the main problem is Macaroon - Whenever I go to the trainer and update my spells, Macaroon does not recognize that I have, and I have to manually go through the "You have learned a new spell "insert spell here"" list, and go through my spell book to find them . Now, I used to have an addon that would show me all the new spells I had just purchased and display them in a little bar somewhere on the screen, and allowed me to drag them to my action bar from it . Does anyone remember the name of this addon? Or , alternatively, is there a way to make Macaroon automatically update my spells to the newest/highest rank? Any help greatly appreciated, thank you.|||Learning Aid|||Quote:








Learning Aid




Ah, that's it, many thanks Lothaer

No comments:

Post a Comment