Saturday, April 21, 2012

Customize mod for my guide -- i will pay for this job

Hello,

I have a 1-80 alliance world of warcraft guide and i am looking to provide my buyers with an In-Game mod version of the guide.

This versions should:

1. Show the steps of my guide and coordinates (that i will provide) in a box inside the world of warcraft game window so that the user will not have to minimize the game window to read the guide. The steps of the guide will show inside the game window. The player chooses his level, and the guide loads from that step and when a step is done, the guide moves to the next.

2. The mod need to have a waypoint system where it will show an arrow that will point the player to the place that he should go to according to the steps within my guide.

3. The coordinates should also show on the map and the minimap.

I have seen others doing it using 3 mods:

a. TomTom

b. Mapnotes

c. ACE3 (to make the guide viewer inside the game window).

I have an exact sample of what i am looking for. I need somethign like it, but with my guide steps instead. I will be ready to send these to you.

Please provide me with both price and time frame.

Thanks|||So you are looking for someone to make a mod that YOU can SELL?|||he has a guide wiglet. he wants a companion mod for it and wants to pay a person to do it, so in turn, he can try to sell it. its no different from my real life job paying me to do stuff for them so they, in turn, can sell that crap and make money. see?



OP:

save yourself some money... you might wanna look into TOURGUIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment