Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quartz addon

I was told to get quartz addon to help with DPS during raids, i got it and i dont understand how its supposed to help me at all.|||It shows the latency in your casts. When your cast enters the red part of the cast bar, you can start casting your next cast. It allows you to cast more quickly.

If your melee, it has a swing timer, so you can plan to use abilities etc in between your autoswings|||Im not a caster, i understand how it helps casters

Im a pally and it doesnt help me at all|||do you not see the grey swingtimer bar?|||I do but i dont see that would help me at all|||Quote:








I do but i dont see that would help me at all




By timing instant cast abilities such as Crusader Strike and Judgements so they don't interfere with your normal swing.

So you would get this hypothetical rotation with a slow (such as 3.00) weapon: Weapon swing, Crusader striker, Judgement, Weapon swing, Exorcism, Divine Storm, (other instant cast not on CD), Weapon swing.

The swing timer is important to get max dps in a given rotation with slow weapons (3-4). However its useless for dualwielders as the offhand swing usually throws off the swing timer. Paladins and Arms Warriors using 2h weapons will find the Swing Timer to be quite helpful in setting up their rotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment