Saturday, April 21, 2012

Engineering mount mod -save me!!!

Hi all,

Can someone save my sanity for me please?!?!??!

Would a kind soul create a little tiny mod to change the noise of the engineering mounts to something little more soothing? perhaps the beating of wings or just the sound of a gentle wind....

......before I go mad and just buy a gryphon!

Cheers|||Aww, i love the chugging sound mine makes|||why would you want beating wings etc its a machine machines are noisy on WoW.|||Mmm, makes me think it would be cool if you could hear the noise change when you equip your Riding crop... like a turbo sound, so you hear the engine straining when you go faster ;)|||imho you should NOT be able to use a Riding Crop with the Engineer Mount i mean since when has whacking a machine made it go faster???

in place of the Riding Crop Engineers should be able to make NOS LOL :)|||everyone knows the only way to make machines work better is to hit them =D

works on my telly ;)|||My gf was horrified when I first told her that I'd killed several mice by throwing them at walls ^^|||almost did that to my keyboard about a week ago, thats why i got a spare waiting LOL.|||Quote:








My gf was horrified when I first told her that I'd killed several mice by throwing them at walls ^^




There's another way to do it?!|||Quote:








everyone knows the only way to make machines work better is to hit them =D

works on my telly ;)




This is the American way

No comments:

Post a Comment