Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spanish translator mod

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows any mods that will translate quest information into spanish for my fiance who only speaks spanish.

Please help, she really wants to play the game with me but can't because she does not understand what is going on.|||From IGN news:

March 1, 2006 - Blizzard announced plans today to create a localized Spanish-language version of World of Warcraft in Europe, where it's currently available in English, French and German. Since the European launch in February 2005, the game has amassed over one million subscribers in that region. Blizzard operates a 450-person operation there with representatives of 22 nationalities, and it is their largest office next to the headquarters in Irvine, California. This new version will have a dedicated Spanish-speaking in-game customer support, offline support, and an official website, and it will be localized in-house.

Don't think there is a Spanish translator mod though.|||Are you Eu or US?

If you are an EU player you can download a spanish languge pack to convert the game into spanish.

http://www.wow-europe.com/es/downloads/elp/

If you are a US player then they dont support any language other than English.|||I am in US so I guess I'm just screwed.|||Try contacting support. Although there may be no official Spanish pack for the US client, they may be able to find a way to make the Spanish pack work with the US client, if such is possible. And if not, then it's still worth it, as the more requests they get for this (if they get any at all), the more likely they are to implement it.|||I'm interested in the translation. If you need, let me know. You can put it on this thread. I will translat for you. spanish translator

No comments:

Post a Comment