Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need help from an experienced nUI user

Hey to whoever is looking at this, I have recently become a bit.. experimental with my UI and I am currently trialling a custom variation of nUI. With this addon you get a box at the bottom centre of your screen showing your location, the time on the server and the time in your country and co-ords for your current position. Now I love this feature but I don't like the fact that whenever I put my mouse head over someone it goes away, also removing my PvP minimap icon and my mail icon for some reason.

Can anyone tell me how to configure nUI to make this little box stay there 100% of the time?

Thanks.|||That is your "focus" area and am not sure if you can stop that from happening. I know it sometimes drives me nuts as well. Have you tried posting in the official forums about it or even emailed spiel? I have emailed him in the past and he is very, very good about any problems or answers you may have about it. Plus if you post the question in there you are more likely to find a response to your question. Let me provide the link to the official nUI forums. http://www.nuiaddon.com/|||Thanks a lot for that! Now I have made an account on that other website you linked me to, but it doesn't allow me to make comments for some reason. Also the speil - the author, doesn't wish to receive mail at this time. When I clicked on it that's what came up.|||Quote:








Thanks a lot for that! Now I have made an account on that other website you linked me to, but it doesn't allow me to make comments for some reason. Also the speil - the author, doesn't wish to receive mail at this time. When I clicked on it that's what came up.




Wow Dude am so sorry. I hadnt had any issues with posting and such. I dont know what to tell you.|||Np thanks man ! Sorted this issue out myself this morning, loving my UI now - Thanks for your help|||Quote:








Thanks a lot for that! Now I have made an account on that other website you linked me to, but it doesn't allow me to make comments for some reason. Also the speil - the author, doesn't wish to receive mail at this time. When I clicked on it that's what came up.




fwiw -- I always accept e-mail at kscottpiel@gmail.com -- not sure why would have gotten that message. I'll ask over at WoWI why they aren't letting you post in the forums, as well.

In any event, I happened across this thread by accident... feel free to e-mail me any time you have questions about nUI or, as already pointed out, use the forums.

Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment