Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can't make auction macro work - help needed please

I've been reading up on macros and want to apply the one which identifies bargains on the AH when I'm using auctioneer (just loaded that last night).

I see on several threads on here after searching that what I want is:

/auctioneer broker 500

(the 500 being whatever margin in seilver you're looking for).

I've made a macro key okay with the command above and loaded the key onto my toolbar at the bottom of the screen, but when I use it nothing happens at all - I thought it was supposed to give me lots of information in the dialogue box.

Is there anything that should be in the macro text before the bit above, or any other tips? Or is there something else I have to do for this to work?

There's an awful lot of assumed knowledge required when starting of in WoW!|||I guess current Auctioneer does not support that. Those threads refer to the pre WOTLK Auctioneer i suppose, there were major changes in how it works.

But i might be mistaken :)

Does it work when you type it in the chat without using macro?

Did you scanned AH before trying to find bargains?|||Still seems to do nothing.

Is that facility not available any more ?|||That is not working anymore.

Go to Auctioner wiki and read instructions, there is too much stuff to explain here. http://wiki.norganna.org/Auctioneer|||I was discovering that from another thread - but thank you for confirming.

No comments:

Post a Comment