Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little health bar project, if anyone is interested

Hi there everyone, I'm new here and I hope I don't break any rules by asking for a little... well, let's just say help.

I have had a rather long break from WoW. I stopped playing just before TBC, and I just came back a few weeks ago - hating myself for deleting all my old addons (as I could no longer remember how many or which I had had). I have however found much of them again, but there is one that I especially miss and simply just cannot seem to find. A simple extra health bar.

So now I'm asking you guys, do any of you know this addon? It's just a simple drag-and-drop healtbar, which would remember it's position even after loggin out. It used the Breath Bar border as a border around it, and I believe the addon was actually just called "HealtBar".

If you are all totally oblivious about this, would any of you more or less hardcore WoW-addon coders then be up for the task of recreating me this nifty addon? I have made several attempts of recreating it myself, but I must (unfortunately) admit, that I do not have the appropriate amount of skill when it comes to lua and xml.

Thank you in advance, and thanks for reading all this stuff. Anyways, great site you have here, keep it up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment