Thursday, April 19, 2012

Layers?

Ok, I'll try to word this as best as I can , I have downloaded Skada Damage Meter and I am having a problem with Bartenders action bars.... When I had recount installed, I was able to click and interact with it because it was on the top "layer" of the UI, above bartenders action bars. But when i use Skada, it seems to be on the layer below bartender, making it unusable unless i move it past the empty buttons. Is there any way I can change Skada to be on a higher layer on the UI? Do I have to directly edit the addon, or is there another one I can download to help me change it? Any help greatly appreciated, I'm sick of recount and so far I like what I see in Skada and wanna use it without having to change all my toons action bars around|||Ok, I finally remembered the name of the "layers" it's called the Strata, is there any way of changing Skada's Strata to a higher level?

No comments:

Post a Comment