Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for an Out Of Range addon

Ok. I used to use XPerl, and it has a feature when out of range of the target. Instead of showing the number red when out of range, it makes the spell icon red as a better visual.

I want to find an alternative to something like this.



If there isn't anything, then is there a way I can just use this feature only in XPerl and keep the other features out of my Addons folder, without the addon not working?|||I use (nudge) its for hunter's been as i dont know you'r class thought i would post just incase.

In Range shows a blue box with in range above you'r head.

Out of range a Red box with etc...

(There's no configuration at all)

Hope i helped !

Cheers|||Well I have a Hunter and a Druid.|||RangeDisplay adds a text on your screen (you can move it) which states the approximative range to your current target.|||Quote:








Ok. I used to use XPerl, and it has a feature when out of range of the target. Instead of showing the number red when out of range, it makes the spell icon red as a better visual.



I want to find an alternative to something like this.





If there isn't anything, then is there a way I can just use this feature only in XPerl and keep the other features out of my Addons folder, without the addon not working?




Take a look at ActionButtonColors. You can find it on Curse.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/abc.aspx|||Although I know it's not exactly what you're looking for... MetaHUD has a range display along with making your screen less crowded (HP+Mana/Rage/Energy/Runic Power bars) and I've used it for years.|||Quote:








Take a look at ActionButtonColors. You can find it on Curse.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/abc.aspx




Thanks for this. This looks like just what I need.|||I use RedRange. copy of toc file:

## Interface: 30000

## Title: RedRange (v1.2)

## Author: Iriel (iriel@vigilance-committee.org)

## Notes: Red-out out of range skills (v1.2)

RedRange.lua

very simple, just automaticaly change the color of the buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment