Saturday, April 21, 2012

Export Recipe book?

I am looking for a mod that allows for the exporting of the Recipe book of any profession.

Publish My Skillz is out there, but its severly old, and I dont' have time to test it currently as I am at work.

So is it up to date or is there another one I could grab?|||Export, do you mean link it to another player so that they can see what yuo can make? They made that an in-game option now. :)|||Quote:








Export, do you mean link it to another player so that they can see what yuo can make? They made that an in-game option now. :)




No, I mean Export, as in dump into a TXT file or some other such for me to be able to post to a Website or whatever.|||I'm not sure if skillet has this feature - I'll have to check when I get home this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment