Saturday, April 21, 2012

Questhelper display problem

I love QuestHelper, but it has one annoying feature: it presents a list of quests somewhere in the right of center area of my screen and if you click on or near it it brings up the Quest Log. When moving a character you're bound to click on that area of the screen and suddenly there's this box blocking your view. Very annoying especially if you're in combat and now you can't see what you're doing.

I know there's away to get that list to move to the right edge of the screen where it won't get clicked by accident, but I can't find it. Maybe it's a / command, but I don't have a list of the QH command line commands. Can somebody help me?|||Push the map button (default "M") and in the upper right corner you can access some options for Q-helper, such as moving or turning the quest tracker off all together.

As for quest helping mods in general I do prefer Carbonite over q-helper though. Less memory usage and more accurate points. The map function of Carbonite takes a bit getting used to but it rocks once you get the hang of it.|||Thanx, that's the answer. Never thought to right click that button. Maybe I"ll try Carbonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment