Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fine addons for 1.12.1 patch

[:1]Could someone add here some link where i could find addons for 1.12.1 patch please?

And these could be for rogue.|||Unless you are playing on a private server, there is no need for addons of that version number.|||NO! What you're doing to play a 1.12 game version is illegal. It's against the ToU and ELUA, and thus will not be supported by this site or its members.

If you want some addons, then learn to play the game the right way.|||Around here, and any other legit WoW site (yes I saw you over at another AddOn site) you are going to get a big LOL and due to you playing on a "private" server. By playing on a "private" server not only are you violating the ToS/EULA, you are also missing the entire spirit of a MassivelyMultiOnline game. The WoW subscription fee is chump change (the price of a McDonalds Extra Value Meal plus a buck or two). When you decide to join the real WoW community then we will help you, others enjoy your "walled garden" and listen to our silence.|||stop playing on private servers, and you can use mods.



only noobs play on private servers.everyone knows that.|||Quote:








Around here, and any other legit WoW site (yes I saw you over at another AddOn site) you are going to get a big LOL and due to you playing on a "private" server. By playing on a "private" server not only are you violating the ToS/EULA, you are also missing the entire spirit of a MassivelyMultiOnline game. The WoW subscription fee is chump change (the price of a McDonalds Extra Value Meal plus a buck or two). When you decide to join the real WoW community then we will help you, others enjoy your "walled garden" and listen to our silence.




I like the way he put it. And he's absolutely right. Until you decide to join a real MMO WoW community, you can enjoy the modless, crappy interface, and severely low pop, low performance server connections. Nobody here will support your choice, and nobody anywhere should.|||Greetings. I made a full account on this forum just to write on this thread because what I read left me simply angry and I just decided to post this.

So from what I've read earlier (above) I see that you are arguing with the person because he asked for add-ons for patch 1.12.1 or also knows as vanilla wow. You called him a noob and even tried to explain that Blizzard is doing fine making ppl pay for smth they already bought. My response should be very simple and clear:

First of all just because he plays in a 1.12.1 server doesn't make him a noob.Have you seen how Blizzard practically SCREWED UP the entire World of Warcraft game interface with adding these 5 man heroics and 10 man raids for the FABULOUS , MOST WANTED and WAITED for a WHOLE YEAR --LICH KING--- ?! :D Well this is very very funny.Or can you compare the levelling to level 60 with levelling to the "HIGHEST PEAK" level cap (80), or perhaps you think that when you got full epic for 2 weeks you are something more?!In vanilla wow you could raid for 2 months and get 2 epics, not 2 days, not 2 weeks, 2 FREAKIN' MONTHS!All that you guys wrote was simply very funny and sad.It says that you like to play World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King enjoying the "very hard" levelling and showing off with your epic items for ToC25 heroic (if that can be called heroic...I don't see any heroic in this #@%!) and making fun to all the other ppl :D .Well that is just sad because I am 100% that all of you who posted on this thread probably SUCK at this game and probably have played it for a year and now they think they are something more :D .That's just AGAIN sad.

Secondly , you are saying that just because I don't pay a bunch of programists (don't even know how these suckers are called) 30$ a month makes me a noob!I will post one HUGE LOL on this one.Playing retail nowadays is simply poor,annoying and extremely boring.No skills needed to play the game,no brain at all and most important,if you play the game for 2 weaks it looses any sense of even installing it :D .

Finally, I would like to announce now officially that all of you who post on this thread are the biggest bunch of nubz and my following sentence is conformed by the posts above.Well,yes I play Vanilla wow since long ago and I am extremely pleased that the spirit of World of Warcraft is still saved somewhere out there.I hope a lot of people will understand what I mean and follow my steps, but until Blizzard continues to screw things up (and thrust me they will [CATACLYSM DING DING DING DING :D] ) , there will always be nubz like you ;d...



Thank you for reading this,

Soulsorrow, Lightning's Blade EU|||Holy thread necro Batman!|||ok...... I got nuthin.|||Quote:








ok...... I got nuthin.




I do...

Commandment 1 Violation, considering the attitude displayed it's doubtful that rehabilitation will work. Recommend permaban to resolve the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment