Saturday, April 14, 2012

Auctioneer Vs Other Auction Addons?

[:1]I was using Auctionator before Auctioneer, but people were suggesting to me that if I really wanted to make money by "playing the AH" I'd have to go with Auctioneer. To be honest, I don't really know how Auctioneer can help me make money any better than Auctionator can.

I noticed that in Auctioneer, you get coloured percentages when searching for items meaning it's a certain % below it's average price, which I guess would give you a good indication as to whether to buy that item or not to resell for profit. I don't remember Auctionator being able to do this, although I could be wrong.

There is of course things like Beancounter etc, but I really don't even know what I'm meant to be using those features for, and so I've just been ignoring them.

Anyway, what exactly can Auctioneer do for me that other auction addons such as Auctionator can't & is it not possible to make the same amount of money by playing the AH, with Auctionator/Auctionlite etc etc, than it is by using Auctioneer?

Thanks.|||Auctioneer has a load of features that can help you in making gold, my favourite features is the vendor option with that you can find auctions that can be bought out and sold to a vendor for a profit.|||auctioneer isn't working at the moment... its not updated to 4.0|||Quote:








auctioneer isn't working at the moment... its not updated to 4.0




any info on if there will be an update on this?|||No idea as of yet.

Auctioneer's main site does not have any new info.

I looked into Auctionator...don't like it.|||Quote:








No idea as of yet.

Auctioneer's main site does not have any new info.

I looked into Auctionator...don't like it.




Same here.....I'm lost without my Auctoneer :(|||I'm not really lost...just don't want to manually do all of that.

I'm auctioneer spoiled I guess.|||Update: Good news.

They are working on a 4.0 compatible version now.

There's pre-release version available now but it's buggy.

Hold tight!|||Quote:








Update: Good news.

They are working on a 4.0 compatible version now.

There's pre-release version available now but it's buggy.

Hold tight!




Woot Woot oh yeah thank you for the info!|||Now if only I can get a working add on Like Stalker



Loved that add on, on a very pvp intense server absolutely necessary for world pvp/survival.



Anyone know if its going to be updated or if there is a similar replacement?

No comments:

Post a Comment